Two-Way Match

?%

Join and create your free profile today to see how well you match with him, and hundreds more.

Join now

Online: 23 April 2017

Modified: 12 April 2017

About Him

Country of Origin:
South Africa
Location:
Port Elizabeth (bethelsdorp), Eastern Cape, South Africa
Gender:
Male
Age:
51
Star Sign:
Cancer
Height:
Ask me later
Body Type:
Disabled
Looks:
Attractive
Hair Colour:
Shaved
Eye Colour:
Green
Ethnicity:
Coloured
Home Language:
Afrikaans
Other Languages:
Ask me later
Religion:
Christian / Catholic
Marital Status:
Never Married
Looking for:
Activity partners; Friends; Open to possibilities; Long-term; Marriage
Have Children:
Yes, not living with me
Want Children:
Maybe
Daily Diet:
Eat healthily
Smoking:
Non-Smoker
Drinking:
Non-Drinker
Education:
Bachelors degree
Occupation:
Legal
Income:
Struggling

About His Ideal Match

Country of Origin:
Anywhere in Africa
Location:
Anywhere in South Africa
Gender:
Female
Age Range:
25 - 45
Star Sign:
Any
Height:
Any
Body Type:
Any
Looks:
Any
Hair Colour:
Any
Eye Colour:
Any
Has a Photo:
Not important at all
Ethnicity:
Any
Home Language:
Any
Other Languages:
Any
Religion:
Any
Marital Status:
Any
Have Children:
Any
Want Children:
Any
Daily Diet:
Any
Smoking:
Any
Drinking:
Any
Education:
Any
Occupation:
Any
Income:
Any
  • Not important at all
  • Slightly important
  • Moderately important
  • Decidedly important
  • Non-negotiable

In His Own Words

About Him

good listener, fun to be with, good manners, faithful, if you want to be with me seriously then i will give 99% of myself and the other 1% is reserved if you break my heart

About His Ideal Match

she must be easy like sunday mornings, she must invest emotionally-i cannot be bothered by material things, she must be a romantic

More About Him

paralell has not yet answered any of the optional questions that would tell you more about him.