vqalinge

42 – Mafikeng, North-West, South Africa

Single and succesful looking for someone to share my life with.

Two-Way Match

?%

Join and create your free profile today to see how well you match with him, and hundreds more.

Join now

Modified: More than 6 months ago

Online: More than 6 months ago

About Him

Country of Origin:
South Africa
Location:
Mafikeng, North-West, South Africa
Gender:
Male
Age:
42
Star Sign:
Cancer
Height:
4cm (0' 1.6")
Body Type:
Average
Looks:
Very Attractive
Hair Colour:
Balding
Eye Colour:
Brown
Ethnicity:
Black/African
Home Language:
Tswana
Other Languages:
Afrikaans; English; Xhosa; Zulu
Religion:
Christian / Other
Marital Status:
Never Married
Looking for:
Open to possibilities; Long-term; Marriage
Have Children:
Ask me later
Want Children:
Yes
Daily Diet:
Ask me later
Smoking:
Non-Smoker
Drinking:
Occasional Drinker
Education:
Postgraduate degree
Occupation:
Finance
Income:
Enough

About His Ideal Match

Country of Origin:
Anywhere in Africa
Location:
Anywhere in North-West, South Africa
Gender:
Female
Age Range:
18 - 25
Star Sign:
Any
Height:
Any
Body Type:
Average
Looks:
Very Attractive
Hair Colour:
Any
Eye Colour:
Any
Has a Photo:
Not important at all
Ethnicity:
Any
Home Language:
Any
Other Languages:
Any
Religion:
Any
Marital Status:
Never Married
Have Children:
No
Want Children:
Yes
Daily Diet:
Any
Smoking:
Non-Smoker
Drinking:
Occasional Drinker
Education:
Current University / College Student
Occupation:
Any
Income:
Any
  • Not important at all
  • Slightly important
  • Moderately important
  • Decidedly important
  • Non-negotiable

In His Own Words

About Him

Because first of all i like socializing with people and since my work reuires me to be 80% of the time focused the remaining 20% will be left to be shared with someone special, and who knows it might be you!!

About His Ideal Match

I think my ideal match would be someone who likes to socialize and who likes going places to explore meaning that the person should be adventurous.

More About Him

More Physical Characteristics
Facial Hair:
I'm clean-shaven
Eyesight:
I've got 20/20 vision
Fashion Sense:
Alternative (I'm stylish in my own special way)
Disabilities:
I have none
Hair Style:
Short
Body Art:
I don't have any
Personality Traits
Sense of Humour:
Sophisticated
Intelligence:
Intelligent
Ruled by:
The heart
Personality Traits:
Intelligent; Outgoing
Valued Qualities:
Compassion; Forgiveness; Kindness; Patience
Leisure & Entertainment
Favourite Colour:
Brown
Date Activities:
A picnic in a park; Dinner at a restaurant; Walking on the beach
Cuisine:
Greek; South African
Music Preferences:
Jazz; R&B / Soul
Books:
Best-sellers; Romance; Science / Technology
TV Shows:
Documentaries; Dramas; Movie Channels; News; Talk shows
Movie Preferences:
Action; Comedy; Romance; Sci-Fi
Interests:
Business news; Healthy living; Shopping; Surfing the Internet
Sports:
Golf; Running; Snooker; Soccer; Swimming
More Lifestyle
Pace of Life:
Manageable
Time at Work:
I work a standard 40 hour week
Pastimes of choice:
Spending time outdoors
Time Online:
I'm on several hours a day
Cooking:
I have to cook
Dining Out:
I eat out a few times a month
TV Habits:
I watch a few favourite shows each week
Movie Frequency:
Several times a week
Sport Involvement:
Watching from the sidelines
Animals:
I love my pet(s)
Take Drugs:
Never
Family Size:
I've got a brother and a sister
Family Closeness:
We're very close
Current Relationship:
I'm single
Reading:
I love it
Likes & Dislikes
Pets (Have):
Cat(s)
Turn-ons:
Dancing; Erotica; Intelligence
The Deep Stuff
Dream Home:
Beach house
Religious Attendance:
Once a week
Retirement Plans:
Doing volunteer work
Politics:
I have no interest in politics
Honesty:
Extremely