Two-Way Match

?%

Join and create your free profile today to see how well you match with him, and hundreds more.

Join now

Modified: More than 6 months ago

Online: More than 6 months ago

About Him

Country of Origin:
South Africa
Location:
Southern Suburbs (Lansdowne), Cape Town, South Africa
Gender:
Male
Age:
41
Star Sign:
Scorpio
Height:
173cm (5' 8.1")
Body Type:
Athletic
Looks:
Average
Hair Colour:
Black
Eye Colour:
Black
Ethnicity:
Coloured
Home Language:
English
Other Languages:
Afrikaans
Religion:
Christian / Catholic
Marital Status:
Never Married
Looking for:
Just online friends; Activity partners; Friends; Open to possibilities; Long-term; Marriage
Have Children:
Ask me later
Want Children:
Yes
Daily Diet:
Eat most things
Smoking:
Occasional
Drinking:
Occasional Drinker
Education:
High / secondary school
Occupation:
Sales and Marketing
Income:
Comfortable

About His Ideal Match

Country of Origin:
Anywhere in the World
Location:
Anywhere in South Africa
Gender:
Female
Age Range:
25 - 35
Star Sign:
Any
Height:
141cm (4' 7.5") - 169cm (5' 6.5")
Body Type:
Slim; Average
Looks:
Above Average
Hair Colour:
Any
Eye Colour:
Any
Has a Photo:
Non-negotiable
Ethnicity:
Any
Home Language:
Any
Other Languages:
Any
Religion:
Any
Marital Status:
Never Married; Separated
Have Children:
Any
Want Children:
Any
Daily Diet:
Any
Smoking:
Any
Drinking:
Non-Drinker
Education:
Any
Occupation:
Any
Income:
Any
  • Not important at all
  • Slightly important
  • Moderately important
  • Decidedly important
  • Non-negotiable

In His Own Words

About Him

Im not a chat site fanatic. My goals, responsibilities & proffesional life consumes 95% of my available time. The other 5% which should be much more comprise of emptyness that would now change to finding that special lady.
Nothing spectacular, just a friend to begin with.
Hows expanding your options göna hurt? Lets chat & respect each other.
LOVE, TEAC

About His Ideal Match

My ideal partner should be caring & loving. A flower whos true beauty radiates from within and sparkles in her eyes. She must be matured, responsible and focused yet, fun, joyfull and playfull. She must desire to have a soul mate and not a gold plate. Someone that values people, life, things achieved & nöt.
Enthusiastic, bright and bubbly.

More About Him

More Physical Characteristics
Facial Hair:
I have a moustache
Body Hair:
Light
Eyesight:
I've got 20/20 vision
Fashion Sense:
Trendy (I wear whatever's new and now)
Disabilities:
I have none
Hair Style:
Medium
Body Art:
I don't have any
Personality Traits
Sense of Humour:
Witty
Intelligence:
Rocket Scientist
Ruled by:
The heart
Party Behaviour:
A cruiser
Personality Traits:
Daring; Easy going; Funny; Intelligent; Optimistic; Pessimistic; Realistic; Sarcastic; Stable
Valued Qualities:
Compassion; Devotion; Faithfulness; Forgiveness; Friendliness; Honesty; Humility; Humour; Kindness; Mercy; Patience; Self-control; Sexiness; Tolerance
Leisure & Entertainment
Favourite Colour:
Black
Favourite Clothing:
Anything, as long as it's black
Date Activities:
A movie; A picnic in a park; Meeting for coffee; Walking on the beach
Cuisine:
Italian; Seafood; Sushi
Music Preferences:
Dance / Disco; Electronic Dance Music; Gospel / Religious; Instrumental; Jazz; New Age; Pop / Top 40; R&B / Soul; Rap / Hip Hop
Books:
Non-fiction; Religious; Science / Technology
TV Shows:
Documentaries; Educational; Nature/Wildlife
Movie Preferences:
Documentary; Horror; Mystery; Romance
Interests:
Computer programming; Reading; Surfing the Internet; Woodworking
Sports:
Martial arts; Shooting; Soccer
More Lifestyle
Pace of Life:
Hectic
Time at Work:
I always put in overtime
Pastimes of choice:
Spending time with the family
Time Online:
I'm online more than I'm offline
Cooking:
I quite like cooking
Dining Out:
I only eat out on special occasions
TV Habits:
I mostly use my TV for news or sport
Movie Frequency:
Occasionally or irregularly
Sport Involvement:
An active participant
Animals:
I like animals
Take Drugs:
Never
Family Size:
I've lost count
Family Closeness:
We're very close
Current Relationship:
I'm single
Willing to Relocate:
I'm flexible
Reading:
I enjoy it
Likes & Dislikes
Pets (Like):
Dog(s)
Turn-ons:
Intelligence; Long hair; Showing affection in public; Power; Sarcasm; Skinny dipping; Thrill seeking
Turn-offs:
Assertiveness; Body piercing(s); Dancing; Erotica; Flirting; Tattoo(s)
The Deep Stuff
Work Aspirations:
Get promoted
Dream Home:
Cabin in the mountains
Religious Attendance:
Doesn't apply
Retirement Plans:
Doing volunteer work
Politics:
Moderate
Honesty:
Extremely
Feelings about using DatingBuzz South Africa:
Hopeful; Curious; Optimistic; Excited