Create your FREE profile & start dating today!

Get Started!
Already a member? Log in

Featured profiles from Ceres


35 - Ceres, Western Cape

To get to know each other and explore together this life. And be petien with each other to make this story...


54 - Ceres, Western Cape

Ek soek n maat wat die lewe kan geniet, hou van avontuur en nuwe dinge, mense en omgewing ontdek. Life is about...


50 - Ceres, Western Cape

I'm fun loving, outgoing and enjoy the outdoors!Enjoy most things in life! like motorsport, rugby, cricket. Am a...


50 - Ceres, Western Cape

Ek glo is n mooi mens van Bina ..eerlik en opreg. Glo in lewe en kyk voor Jou altyd saam.


38 - Ceres, Western Cape

I'm 78% Gentle man and the other 22% you will have to find out Don't be shy to say hi


48 - Ceres, Western Cape

Ek is nie die kopie is half- leeg, half -vol persoon nie. Ek glo aan “overflow” dat in als wat jy doen jy...

Your tools to find your perfect Match

Discover up to 1000 matches with our intelligent two-way matching feature.
Find someone special with one of our many search options and add those you like to your Favourites.
When you're ready, contact members using an easy and private messaging interface.
See what you have in common with others at a glance.
You're in control - block members who do not meet your standards or report unsavoury members.

Success Stories

Based on our profiles we were not the best match. But I liked him 1st and he liked me back and messaged me and as they say the rest is history. I was skeptical about finding love online. But I found the love of my life here in less than a month. Thanks.
Tenda, 01 June 2023
Ibe been looking for love for a very long time. Searching both online and in real life. But i recently met with someone from this site and he is a real gentleman and things are good between the two of us. Soon we'll get engaged
Anon, 18 June 2023
I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for the platform you have provided, which has led to a wonderful connection for me... I am thrilled to say that it seems like she could be the one I have been waiting for, and she feels the same... I wanted to thank you for creating a platform that brings people together and helps us find our perfect match. Without it, I would not have had the opportunity to meet this amazing person. Thank you again for everything.
Steven, 23 March 2023