Two-Way Match

?%

Join and create your free profile today to see how well you match with her, and hundreds more.

Join now

Modified: More than 6 months ago

Online: 25 August 2016

About Her

Country of Origin:
South Africa
Location:
Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Gender:
Female
Age:
42
Star Sign:
Libra
Height:
171cm (5' 7.3")
Body Type:
Average
Looks:
Ask me later
Hair Colour:
Dark Brown
Eye Colour:
Brown
Ethnicity:
White/Caucasian
Home Language:
English
Other Languages:
Ask me later
Religion:
Spiritual, but not religious
Marital Status:
Divorced
Looking for:
Long-term; Marriage
Have Children:
Yes, living with me
Want Children:
Ask me later
Daily Diet:
Eat most things
Smoking:
Ask me later
Drinking:
Occasional Drinker
Education:
Postgraduate degree
Occupation:
Legal
Income:
Enough

About Her Ideal Match

Country of Origin:
Anywhere in the World
Location:
Anywhere in Gauteng, South Africa
Gender:
Female
Age Range:
40 - 45
Star Sign:
Any
Height:
Any
Body Type:
Average
Looks:
Attractive
Hair Colour:
Any
Eye Colour:
Any
Has a Photo:
Not important at all
Ethnicity:
White/Caucasian
Home Language:
Any
Other Languages:
Any
Religion:
Any
Marital Status:
Any
Have Children:
Any
Want Children:
Any
Daily Diet:
Any
Smoking:
Non-Smoker
Drinking:
Occasional Drinker
Education:
Bachelors degree
Occupation:
Any
Income:
Enough
  • Not important at all
  • Slightly important
  • Moderately important
  • Decidedly important
  • Non-negotiable

In Her Own Words

About Her

ok, its not quite that dismal... but a couple of failed long term relationships and am back at the spot where 95% of this site are... single (if you fall into the remaining 5% who are involved and looking for a quick roll in another hay, I'm not your girl). I would describe myself as having lived a full and free life all over the world but not quite all over the place. I am acutely aware that we only live once and so I really have done everything I wanted to do. From this, I guess I have gained confidence, perhaps better self management, a bit of worldly insight, sensitivity towards others and other living things. I guess if there is anything else you want to know about me, you will have to ask me directly!

About Her Ideal Match

oops... my ideal match is clever, kind, sexy, has integrity, and enquiring mind, an open mind but not too open...

More About Her

More Physical Characteristics
Eyesight:
I wear glasses only when reading
Disabilities:
I have none
Hair Style:
Medium
Body Art:
I don't have any
Personality Traits
Valued Qualities:
Chemistry; Compassion; Contentment; Faithfulness; Forgiveness; Friendliness; Honesty; Humour; Kindness
Leisure & Entertainment
Favourite Colour:
Blue
Favourite Clothing:
My trusty pair of jeans
Date Activities:
A movie; A music concert; A picnic in a park; Attending a sporting event; Dinner at a restaurant; Going to the theatre; Meeting for coffee; Meeting for drinks; Walking on the beach
Cuisine:
Asian Fusion; Chinese; Fine Dining; French; Gastro Pub; German; Greek; Indian; Italian; Japanese; Pub Grub; Seafood; South African; Sushi; Thai; Vietnamese
Music Preferences:
Alternative; Classical; Country & Western; Dance / Disco; Folk; Jazz; Pop / Top 40; World
TV Shows:
Documentaries; Dramas; Educational; Game shows; Nature/Wildlife; Reality shows; Soap operas; Sport; Talk shows
Movie Preferences:
Art Films; Black & White / Silent; Comedy; Cult Classics; Documentary; Drama; Horror; Independent; Mystery; Romance; Sci-Fi
Interests:
Healthy living; Meditation; Reading; Yoga
Sports:
Pool; Snorkeling